Thursday, June 4, 2009

Waterboys

I love summer and being outside. Mom can't keep me indoors and when we have to go inside (for lunch, dinner or just because it's plain too late to stay out anymore because it's dark) I pretty much have a breakdown everytime. If Mom and Dad would let me live outside, I think I would.

Here I am enjoying my new water table
outside on the deck...
Do I look happy or what?!


And here's Cash taking a relaxing bath
(after a hard day of sitting outside
watching me play)...

2 comments:

Sarah Kingree June 4, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Hey little buddies, how do you guys get cuter and cuter every day? I luv reading your blog, tell your Mommy it should become a daily ritual to update. Come see me soon!!

Brandy June 4, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

It must be a boy thing - haha. I get the very same reaction from Sebastian when he has to come inside. I think he, too, would live outside if we would let him.

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP