Friday, February 5, 2010

Hide and Seek

Here I am hiding, can you find me?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually, I'm not really hiding. I just recently learned (while I wasn't blogging) to pull up! I love pulling myself up on all sorts of things (the couch, the chair, my toys, etc.). But one of my favorites is pulling myself up underneath the end table! I am short enough to stand up and play in the box of toys underneath it! Mom thinks it looks like I am trying to hide. How cute (and funny) do I look?!

0 comments:

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP