Monday, September 13, 2010

School Days!

This year I started preschool! I've went back and forth about if I wanted to actually go or not (and Mom kept going back and forth on if she could actually go through with sending me!) but when the day came I was ready (and Mom was sort-of ready). The week before my first day, I attended an orientation where I got to check out my classroom, my seat, where I would hang my backpack and I got to meet my teacher. After that, I couldn't wait for my first day! When I woke up the morning of my first day though I was a little nervous and started to get a little teary eyed saying I wanted Mom to stay there with me. She said we could just go and check it out and we could decide when we got there if I wanted to stay. Once I got to school and got my coloring on, I decided it was gonna be just fine. ;-)

So excited for my first day of preschool!
Photobucket

Here I am showing off my new backpack. It has everything I love on it...tractors, fire trucks, dump trucks, airplanes and trains! What more could I need in a backpack, right?
Photobucket

Mom's best attempt at a brothers photograph. Cash was more interested in playing with the bubble mower than he was posing for a picture.
Photobucket

Mommy and her baby. (I know I'm a big boy, but she keeps me calling me her "baby" for some reason.)
Photobucket
Here I am with my teacher, Mrs. Brooke.
Photobucket

Working on my first coloring sheet of my preschool career.
Photobucket
I'm pretty pleased with my coloring skills here. ;-)
Photobucket
I loved my first day and the first thing I told Mom when she picked me up was "I had fun and didn't cry!" I think this school thing is gonna be a blast!

0 comments:

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP