Thursday, September 17, 2009

5 Month Report


I'm happy to report my 5 month check-up was my best one to date (as far as my shots go). There was minimal crying on my part which Mommy was happy about!

Weight: 15.10 lbs. (Last month I was 14.10 lbs.)
Height: 26.5 inches (Last month I was 25 inches)
Scream Factor: I would like to say it was a mere 3-4 on a scale of 1-10. I seem to be making progress here since it was off the charts last month.
Food for thought: I have been given the all-clear on starting solids. Mom has been making and freezing homemade baby food for me. She is looking forward to trying out her recipe for bananas. I'm told it consists of, well, bananas. I'm sure she will puree them to perfection though. ;-)

0 comments:

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP