Monday, September 14, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

I recently had my first taste of something other than my mama's milk. Mom decided to whip up some homemade rice cereal courtesy of Riceland and Pepa Page's rice crop. I wasn't impressed until just the other day and I have now decided that it tastes pretty darn good!


So this is what you call rice cereal, eh?

I think it could use some sugar and butter. ;-)

I'll have another bowl of that, please!
Thanks, Pepa, for keeping my little tummy full!

1 comments:

Mimi September 14, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

Cash, you are growing up so fast. Love your expressions. Glad you are enjoying the rice.

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP