Monday, November 9, 2009

Look at me, I'm 3!

Today I had a blast celebrating my birthday! I woke up to a living room of presents which was pretty awesome! I got a new tractor, a game, some cars, a movie and some new undies.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then at lunch time Mom, Dad, Cash and I headed to the John Deere store so I could pick out some new farm machinery. I chose a combine and some new "diskers" (disks).

Photobucket

But this was what I really had my eye on. ;-)

Photobucket

Then when Dad came home after work I had one last surprise waiting for me in the garage. My very own Mercedes Benz! I'm a little jerky on my driving, but with a few more driving lessons I think I will get the hang of it. So look out fellow drivers, because I just might be in the lane next to you! ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Nina November 10, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

I am so glad you had a great birthday!!!

Canyon Chronicles November 10, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Cooper, you look like you had a blast on your birthday!
Your friend, Alexander
ps. To Cooper's mom, Mrs. Cindy..My Mommy said she loved your pictures!

Brandy November 10, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

thanks for reading our blog ;) the park that you asked about, with the tractor, is in bernie, right on hwy 25 as you come into town. the tree pics were at the park in malden. we are park hoppers! ;) lol have fun in your park ventures and happy birthday, cooper!

Mimi November 11, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

What a great day, Cooper. Love the pictures. You look really cool in your new car. I have 60 acres you can farm for me now that you have all that equipment.

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP