Friday, May 29, 2009

2 Month Report

On Wednesday I went to see Dr. Suvan for my 2 month check-up and shots. I am tipping the scales now at 11.4 lbs. and 23 inches! Here I am all smiles before leaving for the doctor's office...


However, my smiles didn't last once I got the shots. As soon as those 2 big ol' needles hit my chubby little thighs I started wailing! Mom tried to calm me down with a little milk and it did take my mind off of it for a little while, but it didn't last. As soon as I quit nursing I went right back to crying. I also didn't sleep very well that night (I kept having nightmares of those needles!) And yesterday I was pretty much a crab for most of the day. But today I am back to my old self and even went for some pictures at Mrs. Sarah's. She got some great ones and I can't wait to show them off as soon as the proofs are up. So be sure to keep checking my blog for my latest photo session!


June Birthday Shout-Outs:
June 1 - My girl Reese is turning 3!
June 10- My cousin Hannah-Banana is turning 7!
June 15 - Great-Granny Rhodes' day to celebrate!
June 29 - My cousin Taylor is turning 7!

1 comments:

Sarah Kingree May 29, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Those mean o Dr's , you poor thing :( Im so happy you did so well for me today, I had a blast with you and your brother, you will have to bring him back over to play real soon, Ady like being a mother hen to him haha.

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP