Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Great American Past Time

Mom and Dad can't wait for me to play t-ball next summer, so in preparation for next year I am attending the "Page Training Camp" this summer. It is a highly exclusive training camp and they only took one player this year...how lucky of me that I got in, right?! Get your autographs now people because they will be a hot item once I hit the big leagues! ;-)

Just in case you couldn't decipher what I said after I hit the ball it was:

"HOME RUN! GOOD JOB!" :-)

Then, of course, I ran over to the camera woman and requested to see an instant replay of my homer. ha ha

2 comments:

Brandy May 24, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Wow! That is awesome.

I'm Sarah Kingree's friend...found your blog through her. It's really awesome.

Sarah Kingree May 24, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Ok, so forget tball, he is beyond tball, he needs to move up to the coach pitch. Go COOP you are awesome.

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP