Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wild Animals

and I'm not just talking about Fischer and me! ;-)

Last weekend I went to visit Fischer in Springfield and we headed to the Dickerson Park Zoo there. The weather was great and I had such a good time checking out all of the animals. My favorite part was feeding the goats and donkey. I wasn't the least bit scared of them (much to Mommy's surprise)! I walked right up to them with the food in my hand and let them eat right out of it. I am getting to be such a brave big boy!
Shhh...the lion was taking a nap...
I liked seeing the geese with their babies in tow...
And the elephants are some of my favs!
Cash even woke up (for a little bit) to check out the zoo!
Here we are posing for our yearly zoo pic in front of the baby elephant statue. Not only are Fischer and I bigger, but we've grown a whole additional person this year! :-)
For comparison:
My first trip to the zoo at 6 months old...
And last year at 18 months...
And to finish out the day we stopped off for some Andy's custard. Yum-O!

Here I am tearin' up some Andy's! ;-)

1 comments:

Mimi May 23, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

What a great weekend we had at Fischer's. Had a really good time watching you 3 guys at the zoo. Next time we will get there before the giraffes go to bed so you can feed them, too.

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP