Tuesday, August 11, 2009

4 Month Report


Yes I'm behind once again (considering I'm turning 5 months soon), but here's what I've been up to this past month...

I have learned to roll over from belly to back. As you may recall, I rolled from back to belly at 3 months of age. So now there is no holding me back! Plus now when Mom puts me on my belly I try my hardest to get up on my knees. No luck with that yet, but I am really working hard to start crawling. Mom and Dad have already decided I am going to be early at crawling and walking, just like my big brother was. Mom's not sure she's ready for two mobile kids yet, but I guess she'll find out soon enough! I'm also a drooling and chewing monster! No sign of teeth just yet, but I am working hard at it! Mom ordered me Sophie the Giraffe (at Fischer's recommendation) and I must say, she is becoming my new best friend! I love chewing on her legs, ears, face...you get the picture. Apparently, celeb babies are highly fond of Sophie too. ;-)

Here I am with my new BFF...
And a video of us enjoying each other's company...



Here are my stats from my 4 month check-up:

Weight: 14.10 lbs. (Last month I weighed 13.2 lbs.)

Length: 25 inches (Last month I was 23. 5 inches. I've grown a whole inch and a half this month! Which explains why my onesies are getting so snug in the crotch!)

Scream Factor: This month it was off the charts! I had two shots so I decided this called for double the screams. I think neighboring towns could hear my screams on that day.

1 comments:

Fischer August 11, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Glad you are enjoying your Sophie. I agree that she is quite tasty!

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP