Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bumbo Boy

I love playing with Cash while he sits in his Bumbo seat. (Although I always call it his "potty" because that's what I think it looks like.) Yesterday Mom caught us on video while I was helping Cash play. As you can tell from the video, I like to make sure he has lots of toys on his tray! Cash throws them in the floor, I pick them up for him, he laughs, and that's pretty much how we play together. ;-)

Birthday Shout-Outs:

August 8 - Our cousin Zoey is turning 8!

August 8 - Our buddy Landen is turning 5!

August 10 - Aunt Kim's day to celebrate!

August 15 - Our dog Scout is turning 6! (in human years)

August 24 - Our cousin Cocoa (Fischer's dog) is turning 13! (in human years)

1 comments:

Mimi August 5, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

You guys are so sweet.

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP