Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Vacation Continues...

While in St. Louis we checked out the City Museum and The Magic House. I have to say, my favorite place was The Magic House. I could have spent days there!

Here I am sliding down the huge slide with Dad at the City Museum. (It was fast!)

It wasn't just all fun and games while on vacation. Here I am conducting some "presidential business" while at The Magic House...

Four score and seven years ago...

After my speech it was off to the construction zone...
Operating heavy machinery is serious business...

Walking the tight rope...

Cash enjoying all of the excitement from his stroller...

Pit Crew Chief Cooper...

0 comments:

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP