Saturday, October 17, 2009

6 Month Report



Weight: 15.12 lbs. (Last month I weighed 15.10 lbs.) Not much of a gain here from last month, but Dr. Suvan assures Mommy that I am right on track...so no need to worry. :-)

Height: 27 inches (Last month I was 26 1/2 inches.)

Food for thought: My current faves are sweet potatoes and bananas. I'm trying to learn to like peaches and avocados, but I make some of the worst faces when Mommy feeds them to me. Maybe she should try to find a new recipe for them. ;-)

Stick it to me: This month I received my flu and Hib vaccines. I am becoming an ol' pro at this because I barely even cried this time around.

What I like to do for fun: rolling, laughing, drooling, blowing raspberries, and watching my big brother entertain me.

0 comments:

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP