Friday, October 30, 2009

On the Move

Since Mimi's birthday was yesterday I thought the best present I could give her would be to crawl on over and see her! Well, I'm not really crawling on all fours, but my means of transportation seems to be doing the job. It's more of a "wounded soldier drag" but, hey, it works for me so I'll just stick with it. Plus when I pair it with my rolling you better look out, because I can get around pretty fast! So hurry and mark it down on your calendar. As of October 29th I can officially say I am a crawler. ;-)





November Birthday Shout-Outs:

11/2 - Pepa Page's Birthday!

11/4 - Ava's 1st birthday!

11/9 - Woo-Hoo! Cooper turns 3!

11/9 - Happy birthday to Cooper's bday buddy Alex!

11/13 - Happy to you, Aunt "Weesa"! (Lisa)

0 comments:

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP