Saturday, October 10, 2009

Handy Man For Hire

Last Saturday I ventured out to the Home Depot Kids Workshop for a carpentry lesson. Daddy was busy working on his duck blind, but Mom thought surely she could manage a simple kids workshop. Well, I think it was a little harder than Mom had expected (since she is anything but a carpenter!), but we did pretty good...with a little help from a man at our table. ;-) And after a little "remodeling" work when Dad got home, I now have a full-functioning firehouse bank!















And since it rained ALL DAY yesterday, I finally got around to adding the finishing touches...

2 comments:

Fischer October 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Nice! I like how to become one with your project by working in the buff!!

Cooper and Cash October 12, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Thanks, Fischer! You know I would LOVE to become a nudist if my parents would let me. ;)

Our Fans

About Us

Hi, we're Cooper & Cash.
We live with our parents, Phillip & Cindy.
We're brothers and this is our blog.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP